Vacancy: PCV Mechanic
Would you like to be employed by a quality, friendly, family owned business? JMB Travel have been established since 2009 and we operate local services, SPT contracts, school bus contracts, private hire and rail replacement work across Lanarkshire and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for PCV/HGV Mechanic positions based at our depot in Newmains, Wishaw.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out vehicle repair diagnosis on Company vehicles.
- To complete paperwork in accordance with Company standards and sign off on repairs undertaken.
- To work as part of a team to ensure Company standards are met on vehicle safety and presentation.
- To keep up to date with legislative changes and legal requirements.
- To undertake any training as required.
- To comply with Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Any other duties as required by the Engineering Manager.
Rate of Pay: Dependent on experience.
Hours: 45+ per week.
Shifts/Rota: Dayshift or Backshift / 5 or 6 Days.
Car driving licence is essential, a PCV licence would be advantageous.
If you would like to work for an ambitious, friendly, family owned bus company then call us now on 01698 386 030 (Option 3)