Vacancy: Cleaner (Inside of Buses & Coaches)
**PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM OUR NEWMAINS DEPOT TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY**
Would you like to be employed by a quality, friendly, family owned business? JMB Travel have been established since 2009 and we operate local services, SPT contracts, school bus contracts, private hire and rail replacement work across Lanarkshire and beyond.
We are looking for bus and coach cleaners to keep our vehicles clean, tidy and nice to travel in. This work will involve working as part of a team to clean the inside of our vehicles to an extremely high standard.
The hours of this position are Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm and Saturday 12noon to 8pm. You will get a weekday off every week and one in four Saturdays off. Approx 25-28 hours per week.
If you have a can do attitude and can maintain a consistently high standard, we can offer you all the benefits of working for an expanding, family owned company.
· Regular hours of work with overtime available.
· Up to 28 days paid holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) pro rata.
· Have your own transport to get to and from our Newmains Depot.
· Be self-motivated and a good team worker.
· Be flexible as to hours, days and times of work. Weekend working is required in this role.
· Can work to a high standard and are able to clean vehicles which have stairs to the upper deck.
· Have a good awareness and understanding of health and safety matters.
To apply for this role, please submit email your CV to email@example.com