Vacancy: Shunter / Fueller
Would you like to be employed by a quality, friendly, family owned business? JMB Travel have been established since 2009 and we operate local services, SPT contracts, school bus contracts, private hire and rail replacement work across Lanarkshire and beyond.
We are looking for an evening bus and coach Shunter/Fueller to support the operational aspect of our Engineering & Cleaning functions. This work will involve working as part of a team to prepare our vehicles for service the next day, to an extremely high standard.
The hours of this position are Monday to Friday 5pm to 12.30am & Saturday 12noon to 8pm.
If you have a can do attitude and can maintain a consistently high standard, we can offer you all the benefits of working for an expanding, family owned company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Refuel vehicle fleet in readiness for next days' service.
- Ensure the fuelling area is clean and any hazards are removed prior to start of work.
- Ensure vehicles are parked adjacent to pump and filled accordingly.
- Clean vehicles to comply with Company standards and ensure that all records are maintained correctly.
- Carry out daily sweep and mop with deep interior cleans occasionally.
- Complete all associated paperwork.
- To fully understand and comply with all Company and statutory regulation relating to hours of work, health & safety and working practices.
- Working as part of a small, friendly team.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) pro rata.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free travel on our buses for your and your partner.
- Have a car driving licence and your own transport to get to and from our Newmains Depot.
- Be self-motivated and a good team worker.
- Be flexible as to hours, days and times of work. Weekend working is required in this role.
- Can work to a consistently high standard.
- Have a good awareness and understanding of health and safety matters.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org