2 months ago
We're clean, safe and ready when you are!
We have introduced enhance cleaning regimes and all of our buses are now protected by a surface sanitiser which protects surfaces against bacteria.
All of our services are now running at full timetables to enable everyone to travel safely and conveniently. Please follow our guidance below when travelling with us:
Plan your journey
- Plan ahead and try to avoid peak times if you can.
- Please make sure you have a face covering (unless you are exempt).
- Buy your ticket via our myTrip mobile app or pay by contactless on the bus. If you need to use cash then please try to have the correct fare to avoid contact with cash handling.
- Sanitise your hands before you get on the bus.
- If travelling alone, please sit in a window seat where possible, one person per double seat.
- If you are travelling with a member of your household or bubble, you can sit next to each other.
- Please ensure you wear a face covering for the whole journey unless you are exempt.
- Keep the windows open to help with ventilation.
- Be kind to others.